Presented by the non-profit Coalition for Radical Life Extension, RAADfest is the largest gathering of radical life extension advocates and enthusiasts, scientists, researchers and thought leaders in the field. This event combines the energy and fun of a festival, the empowerment and interaction of personal development, with cutting edge science presented for a lay audience to create the most holistic radical life extension event in the world.
Reach a targeted audience of passionate life extension enthusiasts. Sponsors and exhibitors representing businesses and organizations relevant to the life extension and longevity fields are invited to participate and display their products and/or services at this gathering. In addition to boosting your brand with consumers and influencers, your sponsorship helps us support the advancement of radical life extension.
Apply now to secure your place!
- Over 950 registrants from 25 countries
- 35+ presenters: scientists, researchers, entrepreneurs and thought leaders addressing all aspects of radical life extension
- Media coverage from numerous national and international organizations
- Artists and performers celebrating the culture of radical life extension
- 48 sponsors and exhibitors
We are attracting vendors that have state of the art, result-oriented products, services, and/or equipment for radical life extension enthusiasts who want to improve their quality of living.
Exhibit hours are scheduled at dedicated times before the main event. This helps build a true sense of community in which exhibitors are warmly included to participate. This is also out of respect for our presenters that are contributing their time to share their latest innovations and projects. The net result is that attendees are more primed to take action in regards to their health and wellness, which is a benefit to us all.
Sponsorship | Exhibitor Info
**Sponsors will have an opportunity to select their exhibitor booth location in order of level of sponsorship and on a first come first serve basis. Exhibitors will select on a first come first serve basis for designated exhibitor booths.
WiFi Sponsorship $2,500
Sponsor internet access at the conference venue to all attendees during RAADfest 2018. Direct a captured audience to your brand.
- Custom WiFi network name and password
- Custom Splash Page
- URL redirect to website/landing page of your choice
- Can offer company, product, service and/or subscription promotions
Booth Set-up & Breakdown:
- Installation: Thursday 7:00 am–9:00 am
- Dismantling: Sunday 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
(Exhibitor hours subject to change.)
- Exhibitor booth fee: $595 (Does not include RAADfest 2018 registration.)
- Event program will contain a Vendor Directory Listing with company and contact information.
- All vendors will be listed on the Conference APP.
Each Exhibitor Booth includes the following:
- Booth size: 8 x 8 for Exhibitors
- 8’ high back drape and 3’high side rails
- 6’ draped table
- 2 chairs
(Click to enlarge)
Exhibitor booth selection available. First come, first serve based on application approval and sponsorship level.
Shepard Exposition Services:
- Handles additional exhibitor options such as booth display packages, furniture rental, shipping, and power.
- Services will be emailed to you with additional options available by the Shepards Account Manager.
- Each person at the Exhibitor booth needs to be registered for RAADfest 2018
- Registrations are not included in the Exhibitor booth fee
- $497 includes 3 meals
- $397 without meals
- Once your application is accepted and processed you will be sent important instructions for registration
* Sponsorship/exhibitor requests are approved by the Coalition for Radical Life Extension board on a first come first serve basis and may be turned down due to exclusivity agreements with existing sponsor/exhibitor.
Some of our prior Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Ready to apply?
Please make sure you understand all of the information above and agree to it before submitting an application form.